“The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers.” – Shiv Singh
At RoD we often ask companies to explain if they are set-up to generate new clients or service existing clients. The general answer we receive is “both” or “Surely the set-up is the same”. At RoD we beg to differ. Companies spent time and money to deliver good products and services to new clients. Often companies overlook its capability to provide good customer service. This is a service that is not focussed on new sales, not focussed on delivery of the product or service and not focussed on chasing payment. This is a service that simply will learn if the client is happy and provide an opportunity to listen!
RoD believes that a good customer service plan is not a department; instead, it is a commitment made by the company and accepted by everyone.
RoD can help establish your customer service strategy through:
- Creating a working Customer Service Plan
- Training staff on the importance of Customer Service
- Creating a standard and delivering on the standard
- Running table-top scenarios to help manage certain
- The role of customer service during good days, normal days and through a crisis.
- Building an effective CRM to manage client data
CONTACT US FOR BUSINESS SUPPORT
We are committed to help your business and accommodate your budgetary, commercial and operational objectives.